Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
Innovative Physical Therapy is San Diego’s premiere clinic that specializes in treatment of TMD.
An estimated 75% of the U.S. population have experienced signs or symptoms associated with disorders involving the Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ), also called Temporal Mandibular Disorder (TMD). Scientific research demonstrates that over 50% of patients treated with conservative management (i.e physical therapy) have few or no ongoing symptoms of TMD.
Do you have…
- biting or chewing difficulty or discomfort
- clicking, popping or grating sound when opening or closing the mouth
- dull, aching pain in the face
- hearing loss
- jaw pain or tenderness of the jaw
- reduced ability to open or close the mouth
If you have one or more of these symptoms, come visit us today!