“Low Back pain is the most common disorder seen in the physical therapy practice”
Our physical therapists are experienced in a variety of techniques (i.e myofacial release, mobilization, osteopathic techniques, muscle energy, and therapeutic exercise) specifically designed to treat the spine.
Common spine conditions include:
- whiplash/motor vehicle accident
- spinal fusions and surgeries
- herniated disc’s/degenerative joint disease
- chronic neck pain
- chronic low back pain
- spinal fractures
- sacroiliac dysfunction
- weak core/ diastasis recti
- low back pain from pregnancy
Don’t let back or neck problems limit your lifestyle. Innovative Physical Therapy is here to help.