Now offering one-on-one Assisted Stretching to gain flexibility and range of motion.
Being flexible is a key aspect of your physical health. There are many benefits to improving flexibility, including improved posture, reduced joint pain/strain, injury risk, and stress, as well as augmented overall function. Assisted stretching can help you achieve those benefits by improving muscle length and loosening connective tissue in a safe, effective manner.
Benefits of flexibility
- Reduces injury risk
- Prevents and corrects muscle imbalances
- Improves posture
- Enhances joint range of motion
- Reduces joint pain and strain
- Combats the effects of sitting for long periods
- Reduces stress
$39 – 30 minute (first session only)
$49 – 30 minute session
$69 – 45 minute session
$120 – One hour massage and a 30-minute stretching session
Pair a stretch session with your one-hour massage for maximum benefit!
If you have one or more of these symptoms, come visit us today!
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Medical Massage
- Vertigo/Balance and Falls
- Sports: Competitive Athletes of All Ages and Weekend Warriors
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD)
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Spine Injuries/Surgeries
- Chronic Pain
- Custom Orthotics
Call today to book (619) 260-0750