Dear Innovative Physical Therapy Patients & Colleagues,
With the increasing number of cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) being reported across the world, Innovative Physical Therapy wants to ensure all of you that we are taking every precaution and will provide as much information regarding this situation as it arises.
At this moment the clinic is still open Monday-Friday, with no intention of closing. We are taking extra precaution in making sure not only our staff but each patient respectfully washes their hands before and after treatment, including any time in between when using clinic equipment. We are implementing additional cleaning around the clinic ie: treatment rooms, treatment tables, equipment and countertops with Cavi cleaning wipes, which are used for medical and surgical operational facilities.
We are monitoring all news reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State Department, United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC), and The World Health Organization (WHO) for the latest updates.
To reinforce health safety and best practices for illness prevention, please read the list below:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- The CDC recommends that ONLY people who are ill wear a face mask, as it can be an effective tool to help prevent the transmission of respiratory illnesses including Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about hand-washing, click HERE
Your safety and health is of our utmost importance and we understand the concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to email or call us for more information.