Core strength is more than rock-hard abs or the ability to hold a minute-long plank. It’s actually the cornerstone to living a healthy lifestyle. A strong core can benefit the body in more ways than one.
Here are just a few of its greatest benefits.
- It Supports Better Posture
- It Improves Balance
- It Supports Good Running Form
- It Protects Your Organs
- It Can Prevent or Reduce Pain
- It Makes Everyday Tasks Easier
- It Supports Strength Training
- It Helps With Aging
Watch this video to see tips on improving core strength from Dr. Maya Bizik.
Innovative Physical Therapy, “Solutions in Motion”